emotional analitics

I can see the future of
that story right now.

Your story will be graphed and
You will be able to see the flow of emotions with your eyes.

Let's get to it.
$t('top.ALTMV')

Usage

Very simple to use

Step 1Step 1

Preparation

Prepare scenarios etc. in the specified format.

Step 2Step 2

Submission

Upload the prepared formatting data from the administration screen.

Step 3Step 3

Analysis

When the scenario and other information is uploaded, the analysis begins. Coffee break until the analysis is complete.

Step 4Step 4

Result

After the analysis is complete, the results of the analysis are displayed as a graph in the admin screen. Now, let's check it out!

Message

78% is supported by machines. Humans need to refine the other 22%.

People are often unable to evaluate fairly what they have created. That's why we've developed a system that uses a machine to quantitatively evaluate and objectively review what you've produced. This allows you to hone up to 78% of your creativity first, and then use the remaining 22% to unleash your creativity to the fullest. It's time for machine and human creativity to complement each other.

Features

Simple Features

Graphing Emotions Over Time

By using machine learning to chronologize emotions, you can visualize that movement that the scenario encompasses and discover areas for improvement and more.

Anytime, anywhere, with anyone.

Simple deposit in the cloud for instant access. Easy to share information with co-producers. Future plans include the ability to manage multiple versions.

Instant search

Find the full text of your character's lines, toography, etc. It will bring back that word you've forgotten in an instant.

Price

We have a plan for you to choose from.

Free

Free ($0)/Month

Monthly Free

  • 1 account
  • Free analysis of up to 2000 lines per month
  • ¢15/10 LINES for 2001 lines and above
  • Data storage for up to 10 cases
  • History management up to 10 generations
  • Monthly Free
  • User Management Features
  • Priority Analysis

Pro

$49.9/Month

Recommended!

  • 1 account
  • Analysis of up to 10,000 lines per month
  • 10,001 lines or more, ¢12/10 lines
  • Data storage for up to 100 cases
  • History management up to 20 generations
  • Creating Various Databases
  • User Management Features
  • Priority Analysis

Business

$499/Month

For small and medium-sized corporations

  • 15 accounts
  • Analysis of up to 200,000 lines per month
  • 200,000 one line or more is ¢10/10 lines
  • Data storage for up to 1000 cases
  • History Management Up to 100 Generations
  • Creating Various Databases
  • User Management Features
  • Priority Analysis

Enterprise

Are you looking for a plan for larger scale?

Please feel free to contact us if you are looking for an enterprise plan.
You will be supported by a dedicated representative.

Contact